Rector of the National University of Pharmacy – Kotvytska Alla Anatoliivna, Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Professor, Honoured Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine
Languages of study: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
Training period: 1 – 6 years, depending on basic education.
Mode of study: full-time, part-time, distance, evening-time.
Academic process is carried out on the basis of the leading chemical and pharmaceutical enterprises, pharmacies, clinics of Kharkiv and Ukraine.
- educational and production area: 141000 sq.m.
- 10 academic buildings
- 6 hostels
- sport and recreation complex sq. 2860m2
- catering complex for 700 places
- NUPh botanical garden: 9000 sq.m.
- research field
- cable television
- language labs with application of intensive technologies
- 38 computer classrooms
- modern equipment
- hi-tech devices
- more than 600 000 volumes of educational and scientific literature
- 8 electronic reading halls
NUPh is accredited at the highest IV level of accreditation
- Specialty 226 “Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy”, educational programme “Pharmacy”
- Specialty 073 “Management”, educational programme “Quality, standardization and certification”
- Specialty 162 “Biotechnology and bioengineering”, educational programme “Biotechnology”
- Specialty 224 “Technologies of medical diagnostics and treatment”, educational programme “Laboratory diagnostics”