The list of documents for admission of a foreigner to the National University of Pharmacy:
1) the original and a copy of the passport document of the foreigner;
2) document (original and its notarized copy) on the previously obtained educational (educational-qualification) degree, on the basis of which admission is carried out;
3) appendix to the document (original and its notarized copy) on the previously obtained educational degree, on the basis of which admission is carried out;
4) academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in case of transfer or renewal to study, starting from the second course);
5) original and copy of the document, in which contains information about the content of the curriculum by the previous educational degree of higher education, credits received, duration of study and success in academic disciplines on admission for obtain a bachelor’s and master’s degree;
6) health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international agreements of Ukraine;
7) the questionnaire of the established sample;
8) certificate of completion of pre-university education program;
9) copy of birth document;
10) medical certificate of absence of HIV infection;
11) medical certificate of health issued no later than two months before entry;
12) 10 photos measuring 30×40 mm;
13) copy of the certification of a foreign Ukrainian (for persons who have the status of a foreign Ukrainian).
The documents referred in clauses 1-5 must be translated into Ukrainian with notary assurance of the translation. The documents referred in clauses 2-5 must be certified in accordance with the legislation of the country of its issue and legalized by the relevant institution of Ukraine abroad.